Belchertown, Town of
- TOWN INFORMATION
Belchertown is a semi rural community. While comparitively small in population, Belchertown has one of the largest land areas in Massachusetts. This town lies adjacent to the Quabbin Reservoir and has many other attributes including the town common. Relatively and respectfully tight knit community. Very family oriented (See highlights for details and also click the globe icon to learn more).
- Family Center, Teen Center, Citizen Center
- Lake Arcadia & Chestnut Hill Community School Pool
- The Stone House Museum & Belchertown Historical Assoc.
- Evergreen Golf
Whom to Contact
- Gary BroughamPhone: (413) 323-0403
- Town ClerkPhone: (413) 323-0281
- Cultural CouncilPhone: (413) 323-6203
- Clapp Memorial LibraryPhone: (413) 323-0417
- Chief of PolicePhone: (413) 323-6685
- Historical SocietyPhone: (413) 323-4473
2 Jabish St. Belchertown, Ma. 01007 (Use www.mapquest.com to retrieve directions)